Minimum of 40 hours of supervised fieldwork for one semester. For each semester hour of credit earned, the equivalent of one lecture hour a week for one semester, with additional hours to be arranged. Offered on the credit/no credit basis only.
Students are reminded that each approved CPT requires a separate enrollment in this course. In order to enroll in a second section of this course, please add the course labeled "Section 2" to your cart. For more than two enrollments, please contact the Graduate Coordinator at the School of Information.
Registrations past February 5, 2020, will be assessed a late fee of $60.
The last day to request a full refund minus an administrative fee ($95) is January 7, 2020.
You will need a UT Electronic ID (UT EID) to register (note: always use this same UT EID whenever you interact with UT Austin, now or in the future). Set up your UT EID and password.
- Add the course(s) to your cart, and click the "Check Out" button at the top right section of this page.
- On the next page, select "Pass/Fail" as the Grade Method. Please note that your Grade Method will be changed to "Credit/No Credit" after your registration is received.
- At the bottom of the page, select “I have a UT EID-Continue Registering”. Login using your UT EID and password.
- Check that you agree with the refund policy and the UEX policies/privacy statement.
- Review your biographical information. Select the appropriate answer from the dropdown list for the question “How did you hear about UEX?”
- Review your Texas Success Initiative status.
- Select your payment method.
- If you will be paying via credit card, select “Credit Card.” Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration.” Enter and review your credit card information.
- If payment for the course will be made by a third party or you will be paying via check, select the "Check" option. Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration."