Important UEX Academic Advising Update
Dr. Mike Raney will conduct academic advising via email, phone and Zoom. You may contact him by email with your questions or to schedule a time to talk. He can help you with questions about your academic progress, such as meeting prerequisites, degree completion rules, course equivalencies or even how to get started on your academic career. You can find more information on our Advising Page.
Now Open for Registration - Summer and Fall 2020 Courses
Check our Academic Calendar for important summer and fall registration, fee and class dates.
Summer 2020 Course List
- CZ 412L – Second-Year Czech II (Online, Summer 2020) New!
- INF 303D – Academic Success in the Digital University (Online, Summer 2020) New!
- LAT 507 – First-Year Latin II (Online, Summer 2020)
- RUS 322C – Intermediate Russian Through Conversation (Online, Summer 2020) New!
- RUS 407 – First-Year Russian II (Online, Summer 2020) New!
- SOC 321K - Sociology of Love and Intimacy (Online, Spring 2020)
Fall 2020 Course List
- BCH 369 – Fundamentals of Biochemistry (Online, Fall 2020)
- FR 406 – Introductory French I (Online, Fall 2020)
- FR 407 – Introductory French II (Online, Fall 2020)
- FR 412K – Intermediate French I (Online, Fall 2020)
- LAT 506 – First-Year Latin I (Online, Fall 2020)
- LAT 507 - First-Year Latin II (Online, Fall 2020)
- RUS 406 - First-Year Russian II (Online, Fall 2020)
- RUS 407 - First-Year Russian II (Online, Fall 2020)
- RUS 412K - Second-Year Russian I (Online, Fall 2020)
- SOC 321K - Sociology of Love and Intimacy (Online, Fall 2020)
Recommended Final Exam Deadlines for UT Austin’s Graduating Seniors
UT Austin seniors who need to complete self-paced online courses to meet graduation requirements should be aware of the following recommended deadlines for taking their final exams.
Summer 2020 Graduation - Final exams for UEX self-paced courses should be taken by July 31.
These dates are not a hard deadline. They are recommended to allow time for exam grading and the administrative processes required for UEX course credit to appear on an official UT Austin transcript.
We recommend you confirm graduation application requirements with your academic advisor, as some colleges may have additional deadlines.
Dr. Janice Fischer - President's Associates Teaching Excellence Awardee
Congratulations to Dr. Janice Fischer, recipient of the President's Associates Teaching Excellence Award.
Dr. Fischer is a faculty member in the university's Department of Molecular Biosciences and teaches the BIO 325 Genetics course for University Extension.
UT Public Testing Center - Upcoming Saturday Testing Dates and Hours
Saturday testing is available once a month on the dates listed below from 8 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. by appointment only:
- July 25, 2020
- August 22, 2020
For more information, please see UT Public Testing Center's page on Saturday testing information