Enrollment Eligibility Requirements
Students enrolling in the credit option for summer 2020 must submit an official transcript verifying their baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university to the email or physical address listed below no later than July 24, 2020. Students will be changed to a non-credit status if they do not submit evidence of their undergraduate degree by this date and will receive no refund.
TEC - TEXAS Extended Campus (Mailcode: G3850)
The University of Texas at Austin
UTA Building, Suite 2.408
1616 Guadalupe Street
Austin, TX 78701
Tuition and Fees
Summer: $510 per course, which includes $500 for course enrollment and $10 for library services.
Fall/Spring: $310 per course, which includes $300 for course enrollment and $10 for library services.
All Semesters: $60 per course, which includes $50 for course enrollment and $10 for library services.
Please note: No refunds will be issued for this course after a student submits their registration.
You will need a UT Electronic ID (UT EID) to register (note: always use this same UT EID whenever you interact with UT Austin, now or in the future). Set up your UT EID and password.
- Carefully review the course options above. Add the appropriate course option (credit or non-credit) to your cart, and click the "Check Out" button at the top right of this page
- On the next page, select the grading status for your course. If you are enrolling in the non-credit option, select "Audit."
- At the bottom of the page, select “I have a UT EID-Continue Registering”. Login using your UT EID and password.
- Check that you agree with the refund policy and the UEX policies/privacy statement.
- Enter and/or review your biographical information as needed. Select the appropriate answer from the dropdown list for the question “How did you hear about UEX?”
- Enter your Texas Success Initiative (TSI) information.
- Check that you understand the TSI policy.
- If you are enrolling in the credit option, select that you claim an exemption from TSI based on having a bachelor’s or associates degree or higher. If you are enrolling in the non-credit option, select that you claim an exemption from TSI based on your auditing the course(s) for no credit.
- Select your payment method.
- If payment for the course will be made by a third party or you will be paying via check, select the "Check" option. Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration.”
- If you will be paying via credit card, select “Credit Card.” Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration.” Enter and review your credit card information.
- If enrolling in the credit option, submit your official transcript verifying your baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university to University Extension no later than July 24, 2020. Students who do not submit documentation will be changed to non-credit status and no refund will be issued.
For questions about the registration process, contact University Extension at email@example.com.
For questions about the courses or program, contact Catch the Next at firstname.lastname@example.org.