Students are reminded that each approved CPT requires a separate enrollment in this course. In order to enroll in a second section of this course, please add the course labeled "Section 2" to your cart. For more than two enrollments, please contact the Graduate Coordinator at the School of Information.
The $60 late registration fee applies on June 4, 2022.
The deadline to apply for a refund minus the $95 administrative fee is June 7, 2022.
- Add the course(s) to your cart, and click the "Check Out" button at the top right section of this page.
- On the next page, select "Pass/Fail" as the Grade Method. Please note that your Grade Method will be changed to "Credit/No Credit" after your registration is received.
- At the bottom of the page, select “I have a UT EID-Continue Registering”. Login using your UT EID and password.
- Check that you agree with the refund policy and the UEX policies/privacy statement.
- Review your biographical information. Select the appropriate answer from the dropdown list for the question “How did you hear about UEX?”
- Review your Texas Success Initiative status.
- Select your payment method.
- If you will be paying via credit card, select “Credit Card.” Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration.” Enter and review your credit card information.
- If payment for the course will be made by a third party or you will be paying via check, select the "Check" option. Check the two certifications under “Confirmation.” Click “Submit Registration."
For questions about the registration process, contact University Extension at email@example.com.
For questions about the course or your eligibility to enroll, contact the Graduate Adviser at the School of Information.